Early enrollment of new students is encouraged in order to secure a place on our class rosters. The following is a schedule for registration:
- February 1 – Returning students (including K4), as well as any siblings
- February 15 through July 15 – Open to new students until classes are filled.
If a class is filled at the time of enrollment, the child will still be tested; openings may occur at any time, or sufficient students may be added to the waiting list to cause the beginning of a new class group. Registration after July 15 is subject to an additional charge.
- Jefferson Christian Academy shall not discriminate against members, applicants, students, and others on the basis of race, color, or national or ethnic origin but retains the right, according to its beliefs and practices, to discriminate on the basis of religious practice contrary to the beliefs of Riverview Baptist Church and on the basis of sexual practice.
- We encourage all children in a family to be enrolled at JCA, but we do understand that JCA may not be for every child, particularly if that child has special needs which the school is not equipped to meet, or if attendance of all children is financially impossible.
- Applicant and parents must be in agreement with the JCA Statement of Faith, school philosophy, and policies and must sign a statement of agreement with them.
- Church attendance is important; the child and at least one parent should be regular in attendance.
For those families needing financial assistance, there are resources available to help. Please request information regarding this when speaking with our Administrator.