I would like to help JCA financially, but how?
As you give your financial resources to the JCA Ministry Fund, this will help aid the school by:
- helping offset the expense of retaining our quality teachers,
- building and maintaining a quality sports program,
- and setting funding aside for future growth.
We would encourage you to join others in the JCA family in supporting the JCA Ministry Fund with your tax-deductible gift. Your gift is an endorsement of the mission of JCA and will assist us in building a school that “glorifies God in all its personnel, programs and facilities!”
Make all checks payable to Riverview Baptist Church – JCA Ministry Fund. You may indicate on the envelope and in the memo portion of your check which designated fund you would like for your donation to go into. The designated funds are identified below.
Designated Funds you can contribute to:
- JCA General Fund – to help with the day to day operations of the school such as: salaries, school funding, grounds and maintenance, etc.
- Curriculum/Technology Fund – These funds will be used to purchase any type of curriculum needed for our classrooms.
- JCA Sports Fund – These funds will be used to purchase various equipment and supplies for our sports teams.
- Teachers Fund – These funds will be used to help offset any teacher’s needs in the classroom.
- JCA Endowment Fund – Any funds given to this account are set aside for the long term financial stability of JCA.
You can also give securely online at the Riverview Baptist Church website here. Just designate the funds to JCA from the drop down menu when you give. Thank you so much!